Capturelib Screen Recorder is a screen recording software which can record any on-screen activities of your windows desktop along with audio and save the recording as a compressed AVI file.
With this software, you can make presentations, demonstrations, tutorials etc easily and quickly. Effects such as add caption on video, highlight cursor, highlight mouse click, etc make your recording clearer.
After the recording is complete, built-in player lets you preview your recordings quickly. It also helps you manage and organize various screen recordings.
- Record screen activities into compressed avi file;
- Record sound from microphone, videotape, internet, etc;
- Record any region on the screen;
- Pan the record region while recording;
- Can pan the record region automatically;
- Record in any screen color depth;
- Multiple video compression choices;
- Adjustable capture frame rate and playback rate;
- Multiple audio compression choices;
- Can stop recording automatically for a period of time;
- Can record cursor image;
- Can highlight cursor image;
- Can highlight mouse click;
- Can add stamp and caption on video;
- Has a built-in player to preview the recorded file quickly;
- Can simulate the sound of mouse click and keyboard press;
- Add, change or remove folder shortcuts when required;
- Manage and organize various screen recordings;